1. Update your Facebook page regularly. Updating it on a regular basis is the way to gain more visitors and achieve higher rankings in the search engines.
2. Your status updates should not be too long. Keep in mind that Facebook status update has 420 character limit. Try to make it not longer than 100-140. I suggest you to follow Twitter’s 140 rule to keep your updates short and digestible.
3. Organize Facebook activities for your fans. Run a couple of events to keep your Facebook fans active.
4. Create photo albums on your Facebook page. To do that go to the “Photos” tab on your Facebook profile and click the “Create a Photo Album”.
5. Use Facebook applications. Also, you can use official (for example, NetworkedBlogs, Foursquare, FriendFeed, Marketplace) or third-party apps (such as Involver, Poll app, etc). There are a lot of Facebook Apps around, just give them a try.
6. Communicate with visitors on your Facebook page. Don’t forget to reply to comments on your wall. You can also comment other on Facebook pages.
7. Ask your Facebook fans about their opinion about your products and services. Getting feedback from your Facebook fans is very important for your business.
8. Invite your Facebook fans to test your new products or services. Don’t forget to get their feedback about it.
9. Place links to Facebook everywhere: on your website, blog, your business cards, flyers, brochures, T-shirts, letterhead, envelopes, packaging, etc. Sometimes people put it on their vehicle .
10. Create exclusive content specially for your Facebook page. Your Facebook page will gain more fans that way. For example, you can write about your discounts or giveaways. In this case, you should use some discount codes to track marketing effect from your Facebook page.
Hope these tips will give you ideas on how to gain more Facebook fans. What other methods have you tried that work well?
Post a Comment