If you are preparing for your next interview for SEO Consultant job or you are planning to employ a SEO Consultant for your business, you must be preparing a list of questions to answer or to ask. I tried to compile questions available on the net, and came up with the following list.
What are the SEO tools you have been using?
What are the latest trends / updates influencing SEO and Search industry?
What you do to get backlinks?
What are you factors you maintain for Onpage SEO?
How do you effectively use social media to support SEO campaigns, or vice versa?
What are the tools you use for reporting?
What you know about online reputation management?
Have you worked on/with PPC accounts? How did it go?
What are the key performance metrics you have previously reported to clients?
- What are the companies / businesses / industries you have previously worked as a SEO Consultant?
- What was your role in those occasions? Where you a team leader or team member?
- What was the first step you took in your latest job?
- What paid SEO tools you have used? Why?
- Do you think SEO tools are effective in competitive markets? Why?
- What you know about Panda updates?
- Predict SEO after one year from now.
- Do you buy links?
- How you maintain quality of links?
- How PageRank influence your decision to buy links?
- Do you accept reciprocal links?
- Do you sponsor bloggers to publish articles to get quality backlinks?
- Have you done Image optimization? Have you done Video optimization?
- Do you only optimize the homepage?
- How you optimize a specific page?
- Do you recommend any specific CMS?
- What are the languages you know better?
- Do you any experience in running Facebook campaign? Any Twitter campaign?
- What are the initiatives you have taken to increase social engagement with your brands/clients?
- How Google+ can improve your position in search result?
- In what capacity you know Google Analytics?
- Can you work with Pivot tables?
- Have you used any enterprise SEO tools?
- Have you will do to protect your brand?
- How do you integrate PPC and SEO?
- Have you tried split / A-B testing?
- What are effective metrics for highlighting return on investment from SEO?
- What would you like to change about the SEO reporting process?
It is not a complete list of questions you may face in the interview board. If you want to add more questions to make the post more useful, please leave your questions as comment and I’ll add them in the list.
Certainly like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will definitely come back again. You can visit our website Facebook Account HackerReplyDelete